More than a space
With five levels of floor space, InnoPort offers a range of rooms for your various needs – be it drilling on your project with teammates, hosting a mixer, or just taking a well-deserved nap!
Experience Our Virtual Space
Through InnoPort VR Tour, you can explore our Co-Working Space and Event Halls without visiting in person! Check out more below!
We welcome CUHK members engaging in innovative and entrepreneurial activities in our InnoPort, all the room reservation shall be endorsed by one of the following units:
- Pi-Programme (Pi)
- Minor Programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (EPIN)
- Alumni Affairs Office (AAO)
- CUHK Entrepreneurs Alliance (CUEA)
- S-KPF & KPF funding schemes
- Hong Kong Social Enterprise Challenge (HKSEC)
- Center for Entrepreneurship (CfE)
- Centre for Innovation and Technology (CINTEC)
- I‧CARE Centre for Whole-person Development (I-CARE)
- Center for Family Business (CfB)
- Social Responsibility and Sustainability Department Office (SRSDO)
We accept bookings using Online booking system. Please register for room reservation services and more innovation and entrepreneurship information.
- Room Booking Guideline for InnoPeers (endorsed members)
- Room Booking Guideline for InnoBuddies (non-endorsed users)
For more information on InnoPort spaces, please visit our VR tour and contact us for any further assistance.
MEETING ROOM RESERVATION
(Opening Hours: 9 AM – 11 PM, Monday – Sunday)
UGB – open to all CUHK staff and students
1B, 2A- limited access by endorsed users*
* Shared among all floors